Friday 5 March 2010

Wishlist

Hey everyone:) Brace yourself, I have 3 different posts coming up here!
I have a wishlist to share with you along with some random things my mum picked up for me (its my brothers birthday but she feels bad & gets me a couple little things, aww) and also some ideas I've been considering for a new hairstyle recently.. but I'm not sure I have the guts to follow through with it. I've also not yet posted a single picture of myself on this blog, which I can't actually believe, I think it's from feeling a little self concious recently with my hair desperately needing cut and having dry skin from the freezing weather atm, but I'll get some up soon. That way you can see what my hair is like now compared to the colour I'd like it to be in the not too distant future.

So here goes, I hope your all comfortable, I know I am (
I have a fluffy hot water bottle to heat me up :))
First of all a wishlist I've been meaning to post here for a while (
mostly Lush stuff, you have been warned!)
So here's what I've been wanting but haven't
the money to buy:

Lush Butterball Bath Ballistic

Lush Honey Bee Bath Ballistic


Lu
sh Vanilla Fountain Bath Ballistic


Lush Creamy Candy Bubble Bar



Lush Floating Island Bath Melt



Lush Rock Star Soap



Lush The Godmother Soap


Lush The Blonde Solid Shampoo


To be honest I'd try everything Lush had to offer if I could, anyway onto things other than Lush..


Next on my wishlist would have to be my boyfriend, I have my fingers crossed that I'll see him beginning of April. I've also been wanting a luxurious faux fur coat for ageesss, I think it's completely not the season for fur coats now but it's still freezing where I am and I love how they look on! One I've seen on ebay which I love is this one which I'd wear with cute flats and white opaque ba
llet tights: My ideal faux (totally against real fur) fur coat would be either this colour or a more greyish/light brown and slightly shorter than this.

Thats it for my wishlist atm,
I'll be going straight to my next post now:) returning in a couple of minutes
♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment